Dear Doctors and Patients,
NTEC COVID 19 Protocols for patient referrals:
We at NTESC and NTEC are committed to acting responsibly for our community and patients. Therefore, we are continuing to provide URGENT eye care, to our local community doctors. We will have doctors and staff available so that you do not have to send these patients to the local emergency department.
We will respond to these patients as much as possible by electronic and telephone means.
NTEC-Finch- OPEN for urgent care (by appointment only, NO WALK-INS ACCEPTED)
NTESC Surgical Center- CLOSED
NTEC- Elmwood – CLOSED
- Fax to 416-748-8582 (mark URGENT)
- Send Online Referral using our Online Referral Request Form
- Email to email@example.com
- For emergencies call or text Clinic Director Nancy at 416-829-7992 if no response above
- For patients: request an appointment online using our Online Appointment Request Form
Stay safe by staying home and practicing social distancing. Please contact us by email or phone if experiencing any vision loss or if you would like a call from your doctor regarding medical advice.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during these challenging times.
Director of NTEC and NTESC